Sunday, October 10, 2010

bicycle


This week, in the span of four days, my father changed three bicycles.

He swooped the first for the second and the second for the third and current one, all at the same shop at Lakeside.

They are all second-hand because we don't believe that new bikes will be able to survive if they are parked under a HDB block. Even old ones are not spared, let alone the newbies.

The first one was apparently too old. It looked to old, to be exact. The second one's chain had some problems, it was not straight enough.

The third one might not be the perfect choice but no doubt is better than the first two. The handle is a bit too high though.

Who cares? It is not my bicycle anyway. Most importantly, it is not my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...