Saturday, October 02, 2010

Kwa Geok Choo passes away

Mdm Kwa Geok Choo, wife of the great LKY, has just passed away a few hours ago. My condolences to the Lee and Kwa families. LKY wouldn't have led Singapore to success without his wife who played an indispensable and pivotal role in the local political scene.

There were rumours that Lee & Lee law firm, where Mdm Kwa was one of the partners, was given monopoly over HDB conveyance services for more than 2 decades. I think we shouldn’t talk about this topic currently.

Instead, I would like to talk about something more serious. With all due respect to Mrs Lee, I urge all Singaporeans to be vigilant and stay awake. That is, People’s  Action Party is expected to use the demise of Mdm Kwa to win sympathy votes in the upcoming election.

I respect PAP, the Lee family and their supporters. However, half-neutral voters who are slightly titled towards opposition parties must not be swayed. One needs to be wise and tough enough to make an informed decision.

It is time for a revolution in Singapore. The opposition is busy working for a change. It is a difficult and tedious process but they are doing it for the good of Singapore. I hope fellow Singaporeans will be bright enough to vote for a better future for our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...