Wednesday, October 20, 2010

20 Oct

Teacher said that I was the best writer in class during yesterday's lesson. She was referring to the essay which she made us do on Monday. It was the first time in 3 years that I wrote so many words on a piece of foolscap paper.

We had to talk about our polytechnic life and our goals. I protested at first as I find that those were boring topics. I gave in in the end and tried to write something out-of-the-box, content which most people won't think/write about.

Then, the last question was "What does Singapore has to offer to youths?" This one is really difficult to answer but I think it was this part which made my essay looked nice.

You can ask me in private what I wrote. I'm not going to disclose it here.

Actually, it is not that I am a better writer than the rest. It is just that I bother to use my brain and I use it with creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...