Sunday, October 24, 2010

Third Year Assembly



Saw this in the inbox of my school email yesterday. It really amused me.

From the grammatical errors, you can tell that the email was hastily typed. The sender even spelled a word in his name with two capital letters. I don't understand Why must so kancheong.

Secondly, the third year assembly is on a Thursday at 4.30pm. My lesson ends at 6pm on that day. There are usually classes on Thursday afternoons for EEE students so it is kind of strange that they schedule it on that day.

Anyway, I can foresee what will occur during then. It has always been like this in SP.

Some boring speaker talking on stage, people using their handphones, people listening to music, people talking to one another, people falling asleep, people trying to get out of the place during the event and people not attending it.

Why are language modules taught to students only? Lecturers should be the ones who need presentation skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...