Tuesday, April 28, 2009

28 April

First lesson of the day in the morning was gems. The teacher made us discuss and talk, completely opposite from my previous gems teacher in psychology class where she talked non-stop. We learned that the law is supposed to protect us, is actually all a hoax, is useful in justifying something etc. So when I graduate from this module, you better watch out because I may sue you for just the slightest thing since I know all the legal stuff inside out. Call me Lawyer Eng!

After that was Reporting Writing and Presentation, the Indian teacher with the ang moh name made us discuss in groups again about another product which we would like to present. She seemed to have take notice of me and a few others after the second lesson today. For me is because I talked a lot which I don't see there is anything wrong about it, Melvin is always the star presenter with jokes and Zhi Teng is...(don't mention about it)

Then it was lunchtime and we went to foodcourt two. Queued for about fifteen minutes but luckily the price was cheap and it made me feel for a moment as though I had returned to secondary school. Then Zhi Teng and I decided to have this tang yuan beancurd for dessert because we saw a poster of it and got curious

As the name implies, it is basically tang yuan together with beancurd with some soya bean milk. Mymain course was cheap but the dessert cost a bomb. One bowl costs $2.70 man. Zhi Teng say it is balnd but I think the sweetness is just nice for me. Vernon and Alice also think that it is tasteless as they tried it before

Since beancurd was on our table, our post-lunch topic at our table was of course about it. The two China students talked a lot about their food back in their homeland while the Malaysian also talked a lot. Me? I only opened my mouth for eating and added in some crucial words and sentences here and there in the conversation. For example, if nobody talks, then I will something that can be continued discussing for a long time by the others

The had java class. Halfway, I went out with Zhi Teng to buy a drink at the vending machine. It is the worst I ever encountered. The can drink that came out was hot one! Yes, it is supposed to be cold right? Luckily I picked chrysanthemum tea so it tasted ok with a high temperature. Imagine drinking hot Coke or 7-Up, I wonder how will it be like

Also, the "hole" for slotting in the coins is so dumb. The coin will get stuck in there no matter what size it is and you have to use another coin to push and whatever action you can do with your fingers to force it in. Both of us wasted five minutes there helping each other push our coins in. Stupid machine, I feel like calling the hotline to complain

Tonight: Barcelona vs Chelsea

I think it will be a draw

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...