Monday, April 20, 2009

First day of year two

First day of school!

Well, it is actually just another typical day but with different people as classmates. My first lesson was Maths and I was the second to student to arrive at about 7.45am. The class starts at 8am. Then more and more students started coming but they were all strangers to me. The girl who came earlier than me knew all of them and in no time they were seated together talking

I seemed like the odd one out at the back all by myself and they were all giving me this look like "eh who is this extra over here?". And I gave them back a look which means "you wait, later my gang come then you know" So I waited and waited they were all late in the end, assuming that stepping into class after 8am is considered late

During lunchtime, I met up with Nas and those who were not the same class as me for year two. As usual, we talked and talked and that's about all. Tomorrow morning I will be meeting another group of strangers in class at my gem lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...