Saturday, April 25, 2009

Defriending on Facebook

About half an hour ago, I had just defriended more than twenty people in Facebook. I think it is twenty-three of them to be exact so maybe you should count yourself lucky if you are still friends with me. As today is the first day of a new month in the lunar calendar, I am on a vegetarian diet again. Well, I ate cheese in the morning so it's not really hundred percent vegetarian

Oh look, Jackie Chan is blasting us! After his comments about Hong Kong and Taiwan, he is now saying Singaporeans have no self-respect. Eh? Whatever, who cares what he says. I can't be bothered about it at all

Tomorrow is the day I have been waiting for. For more than one year

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...