Saturday, April 18, 2009

Last weekend before school starts

Quite a few things to blog about today

First of all, let me wish Nicholas Happy Birthday. Now you are finally 18 and can join me together in betting with Singapore Pools. Time really flies man, we are really getting older already

Next up, today is the due date for e-filing of your income tax, provided if you are required to do so. Every year during this period, the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore will be flooded with kiasu people doing it at the eleventh hour. Click here for some tips of e-filing if you have time to spare, maybe you can learn a thing or two from it which may come in handy in the future

Somewhere during today, I will be posting my first ever photo album on Facebook. Tired of those typical albums like seeing your friends on holiday in some part of the world, clubbing at some crowded pub or just those plain stupid pictures of themselves posing in front of the camera? Then you have to come and view this album of mine. I reckon that at least one photo in it will make you remember it for a very long time. So in short, these are all exclusive photos taken by me myself. The title will be called Slice of(Life in School). I hope the title gives you a clue what is it all about. And don't forget to post your valuable comments if you are viewing them

This is the last weekend i will have before i return to school again. New class, new classmates, new teachers and everything else new. Well, there are still some old classmates from year one who will be in the same class as me. At least it beats Wai Yuen, who has four different classes on four different days in RP

Today's FA Cup fixture pits Arsenal against Chelsea. Honestly, I want Arsenal to beat Chelsea and help Liverpool take revenge but the final score will not really bother me too much since I am neutral for this match. My prediction? A 1:1 stalemate at full time. I will not say who will advance to the final

That's all for today

Here's a video of the thrilling match on Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...