Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Things I did after a long time

Yesterday, I finally used my Acer laptop again like after one, two, three, four, five, six weeks plus plus a few days. I almost forgot how to use it let alone switching it on because there is nothing memorable about it except for the blue screens I encountered when it crashed in school several times. It looked as if it has aged after weeks of hibernation in my schoolbag. The good news is that it did not crash throughout the period while I was using it yesterday

I did another significant thing yesterday. I signed in to my msn for after more than 5 weeks I think. Then the first and only two people I talked to were Nas and Zhi Teng. As usual, the conversation is filled mostly with words typed by Nas and I while Zhi Teng only added in soemthing when we ask him a question. Then I told Nas that Manchester United will beat Porto last night. If they drew or lost, I would wear a red devil shirt for one week. Well, I do not have a Man U jersey anyway, so who cares?

Oh and did I mention Facebook? I took this "Which JC are you from" quiz and my result was National Junior College. I thought I would get Raffles or something else but NJC is still considered quite good after all. The I also took the polytechnic version quiz and my result Ngee Ann Poly. not very happy with the answer but well, at least it is than Republic Poly right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...