Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day before school starts

Actually I had planned to write a long essay on my year 1 class in SP but procrastination got the better of me. It will be quite time consuming too since I will take one whole day to draft it out perfectly and it is only drafting, not the finished product yet. The last time I wrote a "blockbuster blog entry" was in December last year about the top 10 sportspeople of 2008 which took me two days to finish it

Ok, I will write this essay some other day with photos in it too so stay tuned. Anyway, I am quite disappointed that there isn't a single comment for my photo album in Facebook so far after more than twenty-four hours. But never mind, I won't give up so easily, I will be back with an even better one next time

In about twelve hours' time, I will be back to reality in school again. Really wonder how will my new classmates look and more importantly how their characters are like. Also are those who were in the same class as me in year one. Wonder how are they now and any change in them

For tomorrow, I will only be bringing two very important things. Paper and staionery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...