Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day two in school

A summary of my second day in school. First lesson was gems. The module is called Know your rights and the lecturer was late for twenty-five minutes. At least he made the effort to paste a piece of paper outside the classroom to inform us. Anyway before seeing him today, I thought it was a woman as the name is called Gene stated on my timetable

After that had Report Writing and Presentation, one those relax kind of module and again I was fooled by the name. I thought it was an ang moh lecturer but it turned out to be an Indian. She is called Melinda something that sounds more western. She made us discuss in groups about an imaginary product that we must present to the class later. My group consisted of Vernon, Zhi Teng and Hui Yu

My group's product was a watch that works like a time machine. I am not being biased here but I really think ours is the best, better than some time forwarding device(that group bloody copied us cos we were the unlucky first to present), super backpack, flying air purifier or some safety coat. In a whole, I can only say this Indian woman has poor time management as she took a long time questioning my group after we presented which delayed the others

Went to reformat my erhem Acer laptop with Zhi Teng. Saw Nas there too. He looked like some younger kid hiding in one corner among the crowd there. It took us more than an hour to finish so we went to the foodcourt for lunch first. Si beh crowded. Most probably the year ones who are new there are checking out the food stalls. Seniors like us already eat until sian but no choice

Tomorrow no school. Broken English, it should be no lessons. Watch out for my Star Awards predictions tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...