Tuesday, September 28, 2010

2 plates of dumplings please!

The land of the rising sun and the land of Pests, Rascals, Cheats (P.R.C.) are having some disputes lately. Apparently, it's got to do with the sea. I shall not talk about the background story, you can go ascertain things on your own.

Anyway, I would like to give my two cents' worth about that guy in the picture above. He was the captain and also the last to be freed among all those captured.

He was eventually freed three days ago and received a warm welcome from fellow P.R.Cs when he returned to his country.

My first impression of this guy is that he looks qian bian (Chinese translation of calling for a punch). I believe the Nippons had planned to release all of them including the captain but held the latter back in the end.

This is not because he's captain but also due to the fact that he has a 100% genuine and authentic c_ _na face. Take a walk on the streets in Lion City and you will find many similar types of faces and nearly all speak with a certain irritating accent.


The Nippons might have felt that he looks thoroughly qian bian so they detained him for a longer period. Seems that native citizens of Lion City are not the only ones who detest this bunch of erm, should I call them humans?

But are putting melamine in milk powder or using diseased pigs for luncheon meat considered humane?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...