Friday, September 24, 2010

Property Advertisement


I found this brochure outside my house today. Since the advertisement looks quite grand, my hands started to get itchy and I picked up my handphone

I dialled the number of the guy on the left as his face looks more professional and property agent-like. Just when I thought how his voice would sound like, the line was disconnected. He hung me up! Oh, that idiot, potential customer you also don't want

So I called the other guy on the right and he answered my call. I asked what floor was the unit at and he told me nine. Nine? Nine doesn't seem very high (as stated in the brochure) to me for Block 364 in Clementi

I had to continue acting like a real buyer so I enquired if its a corner unit and if its near the lift kind of stuff. The guy said he'll be in overseas tomorrow so I need to call his colleague if I am going to the open house

Yeah, wait for your colleague to return my call first

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...