Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Google Instant



Introducing.....*drums rolling*...Google Instant!

Google, the website everybody uses for shortcuts, is now instant like your Maggi, Myojo, Koka or Samyang Ramyeon.

Ok, I know I'm not very instant in sharing this news with you but it's still informative. Users can save up about three seconds for every search they make using this new enhancement.

I heard that Yahoo claims that it owns several patents of Google Instant as it launched a similar service back in 2005 called Instant Search.

However, words (or names) like Paris Hilton are blacklisted by Google Instant. Maybe because she's already attracted far too much limelight so they decided to leave her out.

I was wondering if Youtube would have a similar feature in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...