Saturday, September 25, 2010

F1

Tomorrow is September 26. The day Typhoon Kestana invaded Southeast Asia one year ago. For this year, September 26 marks the third F1 night race in history

It is only the third time and I am already starting to get sick of it. Pop stars flock to Singapore for some F1 concert, roads in Marina Bay area being blocked for the umpteen time and a white-haired, 79 year-old man named Bernie Ecclestone is in town again

But since it is an annual event, I might as well join in the fun and these are my predictions

Race Winner-Driver (Event 5103, Bet Type: 61)

1st: Jenson Button (Selection No.: 01, $11)
2nd: Fernando Alonso (Selection No.: 08, $4)
3rd: Mark Webber (Selection No.: 06, $4)

Sebastian Vettel looks like the hot favourite but I think he still lacks some experience. Lewis Hamilton is too cocky so I decided not to pick him even though he's the defending champion of this race. Felipe Massa looks off-form currently.

I chose Button purely by guessing. Webber would prove to be a tough opponent as his car is more suited for Singapore's circuit. Alonso will lose the race to Button by just a fraction

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...