Thursday, September 23, 2010

Planner

I have never lived my life with the help of an organizer. Something like you write down what/where are you going which days of a week. The only schedule which I followed was my school timetable

But for now, I think there should be a change. I need a notebook or at least a piece of paper to pen down what I need to do. I have been experimenting this (actually I have done lots of experiments) during the holidays and life seems to be better off with a planner than without one

Besides having a plan for the day, it also keeps you occupied, making the day productive and fruitful. Provided the things you did were productive. The food which you eat will also taste better somehow

So if you had been living a freestyle life like me in the past, why not have a change too? Nothing is impossible. Even 4D also ever open 0000

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...