Friday, September 03, 2010

Jap or Kor?

Should I learn Japanese or Korean language?

Seems that the trend now is Kor here Kor there. Korean dramas, Korean athletes, Korean cup noodles, even the artistes/singers who came to Singapore lately are all Korean

Where the hell did the Japanese go to? Even taxis are mostly Hyundai cars now compared to five years ago when Toyota was still the king

What happened to the Japanese pop scene in Singapore? Nobody is talking about Japanese singers anymore except die-hard loyal Ayumi Hamazaki fans maybe. It's all K-Pop everywhere currently

Ok, so back to the topic on the language which I should learn. Considering all the facts and popularity plus Japan's economy has tumbled lately, I think learning Korean is the more practical choice

Then I can finally understand what Super Junior, Wonder Girls, SNSD, T-ara, Kara, Brown Eyed Girls etc. are singing about

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...