Sunday, September 05, 2010

VirtualBox


Installed Oracle VM VirtualBox on my laptop yesterday. Looks similar to the VMware Player which I use for troubleshooting Windows Server 2000 except that it has fewer buttons, making the layout look less complicated

VirtualBox boasts a whole lot of operating systems like Mac OS X and Red Hat Linux, the two which I have tried using but encountered difficulties. It also has Solaris, BSD, antiques like Windows 98 and even more primitive antiques like Windows NT

A great tool to play and explore with if you are interested in using alternative operating systems without having to buy a new computer or install that OS

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...