Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I had a nightmare

Last night, I had a nightmare. It was about the presentation during Oral Communication on Thursday. My group was the first to present but both Zhi Teng and I were late. When we arrived there, Nas looked annoyed as he was waiting for us. Th audience had also arrived before us and had already settle down. This is part 1.

Part 2 is Zhi Teng's attire. He came in a T-shirt with jeans instead of the office kind of attire. Nas was getting more angry by then and Zhi Teng didn't seem to bother at all. Then we started presenting, Nas and I forgotten our lines and did not know what to do halfway but luckily Zhi Teng saved us. But he himself did not fare better as well, he kept on reading from the computer and did not look at the audience at all. This is part 3

When we finished our presentation, the lecturer asked why were we so "below standard"? Still irritated by our punctuality and Zhi teng's attire, Nas threw a chair at the lecturer and stomped out of the class. I think someone went to chase after him and I could not remember what happened after that

I will have to reach school before 8am tomorrow as my group is really the first to present, but being first has it's advantage as well, which is you can quickly get over with it as soon as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...