Monday, January 12, 2009

Man U 3:0 Chelsea

So I had predicted wrongly, Manchester United thrashed Chelsea 3:0. Actually, I did not predict wrongly in a whole, at least I mentioned that United will score in the first half but did not expect the Blues to be so disappointing. Now, if the red Devils win the two games they have yet to play, they will go on top of Liverpool and become first

Anyway, while I was starting to play the virtual Man U vs Chelsea on my laptop during lunchtime today, there was this man who tripped over my wire and the laptop blacked out. At first he said sorry to Nas as he was closer to where he tripped, I turned and took a look but did not bother. Upon turning my head back to the monitor and to my horror, the screen is all black and the power signal is off. I had been setting the formation and adjusting the position of players for some time and that man just ended everything with one leg

By then, he had already left and I can only switch my lappie on again and wait for it to load. Nas said that idiot could have walked on the other side of our bench where there is nothing blocking him let alone wires. This is the third time my computer got switched off by accident. The first two unlucky times were done by Nas. He switched off my computer when he wanted to switch his off instead since all our plugs were together and he got confused

That's all for today, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...