Tuesday, January 06, 2009

6 January

Today morning went for GEM lesson on psychology, only one-third of the class arrived when I reached and I only know two people there. One was my classmate, Nicholas while the other was Stanley from DIT. I sat at my usual place right at the back in a corner. Then feeling bored listening to the old female lecturer talking, I moved over to crap with Stanley, then we crap, crap, crap and the lecturer also crap, crap, crap. I was wondering where was Nas, he should have been in class by then given his punctuality everyday. Then finally at 8.30, my classmates all came and I reluctantly moved back to my usual place to pave way for the others to sit but only one person came to sit in my row. Then I called Nas and he said he will come later, betrayer

During some part of the lesson, we were asked to write down things we fear, so these are some which I penned down. Fear of no money, fear of white tigers in the zoo, fear of getting trapped in the Singapore Flyer, fear of going under an ERP gantry, fear of cockroaches and many more

Then went for Maths and that old witch talked about differentiation and the class was spooking quiet like a cemetery, so I tried to create some noise together with Nas and we sort of succeeded by making everyone awake. Next was computer hardware and nothing interesting happened. Just that when I first entered class and sat down for ten seconds, Teo Shin Jen who is the lecturer requested me to change the name I linked him on my blog to his blog address instead of his name. Yes, i did what he wanted as he said he wants to remain mysterious but I am going to tell you all now anyway. So there's no secret at all

At lunch, I asked Zhi Teng to buy the indian chicken fried rice for me. The thing looks red and I don't remember eating a single shred of chicken at all. We discussed about our Oral Communication project which is giving us lots of headache from the topic we want to choose to the powerpoint slides to the clothes we have to wear on Thursday. Suddenly, the girl from the bench beside ours came over and asked if she can borrow our computer. At first, it seems that she was asking me as she looked at me first(maybe because I'm so charming)but turned to Zhi Teng when she finished talking

So Zhi Teng entertained her and she brought her laptop over to our bench and sat with us beside Zhi Teng. Nas and I were sitting in the opposite side so we did not manage to see what they were doing so happily. After a while she left, looking quite satisfied but she left a book behind. It was about skyscrapers and all those building stuff. As she did not came back to take the book, we decided to return it to the library on her behalf

By the way, I am the one who suggested to return it to the library, don't you think I am such a kind and caring person?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...