Thursday, January 08, 2009

Earliest record I arrived in school

I reached school at 7.40am today. It is the earliest record ever thanks to the Oral Communication presentation. When I was in the toilet with Nas and Zhi Teng before going to class, we decided not to tuck in our shirts as the cutting was those tucked out kind. Zhi Teng's one looks like the tuck in kind but he didn't care too and the shirt looks a little too big for him, making him look like he is wearing a trenchcoat, those worn by British soldiers in World War 1

The three of us discussed the presentation last night on MSN and this the screenshot of Zhi Teng and I doing a video conference

and that is my feet "talking" to him

The bloody lecturer was late himself, he said he will be in the classroom by 7.50 to let us prepare but he arrived at 8 I think. Then the three of us stood outside the class like idiots perspiring in our long sleeve shirts. After the lecturer came, we prepared a little and took the advantage to quickly start our presentation as only a few people had arrived. Overall, I think we fared well and Zhi Teng spoke much better today. Actually we wanted to show a video at the end but did not do so in the end because of some problem but I shall show you all here what is it about


Then at Maths, the old witch continued her differentiation and all the dy over dx thingy. At Data Comm, we drew graphs which the lecturer said we have to memorize. I took some photos in class

Oi Jerry, sit down lah! Don't kaypoh other people!


Zhi Teng forever playing his handphone no matter where he is

And this is the photo of the day, taken in Character Developement class
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

FAT ARM!!! Yes, that's my lecturer

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...