Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Barack Obama inauguration


Did you watch the inauguration of Barack Obama last night(Singapore time)? For me, I was sleeping like a pig/log/corpse/stone etc at that time. If you had watched it, may I know if you had seen anything interesting?


History was made in 2008, let's see if change will be made from yesterday

By the way, these should be the 2 best photos taken at the event I think





John McCain, the forgotten hero who was defeated at the hands of Obama in the elections, should be the most heartborken person watching the event provided if he did watch it. George Bush must have been really sad to leave the White House after spending 8 years in it and growing hair of the same colour as it. I mentioned that carparks would be flooded in Washington DC yesterday. According to what I read, there were some 2 million(or is it more?)people attending it. That would be so squeezy like how you kiasu-ly squeeze a whole chunk of the free flow chilli sauce onto your little disposable plastic plate at McDonald's and KFC



***

Another important thing of the day is that the Pet Society game in Facebook is a craze in my class. Well, not everyone of course but the majority are guys! I have been racing at the stadium for many days but there is still inadequate money for me to buy new clothes for my pet to celebrate Chinese New Year. P.S. I want to buy the expensive kind one, it is not branded because there is no brand at all

Zhi Teng is still abnormal today but not as hyper-active as yesterday because Nas is back. This means my Raymond theorem is a little wrong. So I shall change it to...

Nas + go school = Zhi Teng + 3(talk)

which means Nas plus go school(present in school)is equals to Zhi Teng plus talk talk talk(talk 3 times more)

I will continue to monitor the situation tomorrow and see if it continues to fluctuate before making changes if needed

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...