Thursday, January 01, 2009

First day of 2009

Today is the first day of 2009 although some other parts of the world are still in 2008. Although I am typing now, there is de facto nothing interesting to talk about. Perhaps I'll have some pictures here to fill up the space


People walking past a Shi'ite shrine in Baghdad's Karrada District. In 2008, life in many parts of Iraq regained a sense of tranquility.


Bikers in a race at the 2008 Beijing Olympics at Tiananmen Square


In the centre, this is one my favs. Obama and Co. going to a victory speech in June last year after he became his party's presidential candidate


You have to be a good goalkeeper(shoekeeper)to be his bodyguard


This bird is rebellious, maybe a problematic adolescent


Divine picture of nature


Random photo. I took this at the 11th floor of my block where there is lift upgrading

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...